Monday, January 23, 2012

Culture groups: Have you voted yet or will you definitely vote?

If so what state are you from?



Who did you vote for Senator and/or Governor?



I already voted for GOP candidates Kasich and Rob Portman for Gov and Sen in OhioCulture groups: Have you voted yet or will you definitely vote?
I haven't voted... yet.



It is none of your business who I will vote for.



I currently reside in WA state.
I voted once in a local election and I'm not planning on voting again. I don't believe in democracy.

And I'm not from the US.Culture groups: Have you voted yet or will you definitely vote?
Invicta shut up ugly azz. No one cares who you vote for anyway, hoodrat!
Nope, not registered.Culture groups: Have you voted yet or will you definitely vote?
I have to get registered.
I voted once, and I'm never going to vote again.

No comments:

Post a Comment