Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why hasn't Obama said anything memorable?

LBJ said we shall overcome and we won't send American boys to Asia. Nixon said I am not a crook. Ford said our long national nightmare is over. Carter said malaise and Reagan said evil empire and tear down this wall. Clinton said he didn't inhale and the era of big government is over. Bush 1 said kinder gentler nation. Bush 2 said axis of evil and mission accomplished. Although I am a proud conservative, I like Obama, but he hasn't said anything memorable. Tim Pawlenty doesn't say anything interesting. Newt Gingrich says interesting things, however. I am going to drink a Coors on his behalf. I kind of like John Kasich's Ohio accent. I'm pissed at Huckabee.Why hasn't Obama said anything memorable?
I dont have his exact words but here are a couple that should be comparable.
Osama Bin Laden is dead.
The Universal Healthcare Bill is passed.
Dont Ask Don't Tell act is passed.
I found this national debt, doubled, wrapped in a big bow waiting for me as I stepped into the Oval Office.
People of Berlin - people of the world - this is our moment. This is our time.
Why can't I just eat my waffle?
Barack Obama

There are definitely more. Much of his quotes are more than one liners which may be the basis of your complaint.
I do not agree that "mission accomplished" is memorable, at least in the way it should have, it's considered a joke. Actually the same thing with Nixon's I am not a crook. z
I would agree that Yes we can is something memorable from Obama.

Report Abuse

Why hasn't Obama said anything memorable?
Wake Up%26amp; pull that White Hood off so U can see and hear! Our President Obama is one of,if not The Best Speaking,Most Charismatic,and Intelligent Presidents We nave ever had! He is also for Equality and Civil Rights for All Americans. Not just the Rich! He is needed in a World with too many Rightwing Wackos!!!
Are.You.Serious?? I'M sure you have heard of this . ole little statement... YES WE CAN? i"m Sorry but who DOESN'T know that?!?! There is this little kid who recites all he president famous quotes, and sure enough when Obama come, he yells, YES WE CAN!Why hasn't Obama said anything memorable?
yeah he has; check this out:
Interesting that most of the "memorable" quotes you've cited were flat-a**ed WRONG or outright LIES.
He did with the whole " Cops acted stupidly ", " My Muslim faith ", " 57 States ", " Corpse man " etc, etc, etc....
he has said lots of memorable things, so many that I think he has ruin his chances at getting re elected

No comments:

Post a Comment