Monday, January 30, 2012

Yahoo, what happened to my question I asked Yesterday!?

I asked a simple question concerning a bill that was being considered to abolish collective bargaining rights for state employees. Pro-labor crowds were kept out of the Ohio Statehouse by John Kasich's "Public Safety Agency" which claimed it was a "Necessary Precaution". Of over 5200 protesters (from all over ohio) who showed up and were made to stand outside in freezing weather, 1000 were allowed in hours later, apparently. WAS IT THE ZONING FOR THE BUILDING THAT KEPT THEM OUT (The amount of people that the building could hold safely)? My opinion is that it "Looks like there are more changes coming for the working people of Ohio and possibly the rest of the states, thereafter.

Now what is wrong with what I am now submitting? It is pretty much the same thing as submitted yesterday. This happened Tuesday. I got my information from the Delaware Gazette of Delaware, Ohio, pages 1 %26amp; 3, Feb. 23, 2011. I have written several articles and they are by far in language and subject not as bad as much that I have seen discussed in this forum and have had them censored. They were no worse than what you see in the Newspapers and on TV. So it must be certain opinions that must be tensed (Romulan word for killed - Star Trek). If certain people do not want their actions commented on by me then all they have to do is not do them. Again I ask what apparently has happened to freedom of speech and the right to assembly? Again, I probably will be censored. Am I being and Industrial Insurrectionist? Much more of this and I will refuse to use Yahoo Answers because it is stiffling, in my opinion, apparently, because of the one sidedness that is apparently promoted here, thus it is apparently a waste of my time. - GDHYahoo, what happened to my question I asked Yesterday!?
It probably got reported by someone as a rant or they just didn't like your view on the subject.

Some people tend to be a little too quick on reporting questions and answers on here.

Yahoo Answers is not the place to rant about things.
It's about legitimate questions and answers.
Yahoo has Community Guidelines and Terms Of Service.If you don't follow those,you are reported.
You want freedom to say,or do whatever you want?
Then go to another site that allows you to do it,or make your own site.

"If certain people do not want their actions commented on by me then all they have to do is not do them"
Seriously?
That's blaming other people for your own actions.In the Psychology field,that's called Transference.Shifting (transferring) the responsibility of your actions to another.
Maybe,just maybe....you shouldn't comment on their actions to begin with.Did you ever think of that?

EDIT:
I respect your opinion and meant no insult by what I said.

When it comes to your questions and answers,it's some of the people on here that would be reporting you,not employees of Yahoo,itself.
There are some people that go around and do "false reporting" (reporting people for no reason) for no other reason than to be idiots.They tend to be the trolls.
Some people on here report questions and answers just because they don't agree with it.It's all part the crap that you have to deal with on here.

Pretty well the whole reporting process on here is automated.It's all a computer program running at Yahoo.
Yes,there are people overlooking it all,but there's not enough employees to look at every single one that comes in.
To put it very bluntly,and no insult intended,Yahoo doesn't know you from Adam.The same with me,too.
They have millions of people using this site,everyday.and they just don't have the time,or manpower,to keep an eye on every single person.

As to how they're (people on here,not Yahoo itself) doing it? All you have to do is click on the Report Abuse flag that's beside every question and answer.They then fill out,in a space provided,why they are reporting it.
Some people will actually follow you around on answers and report every single thing that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment