Monday, January 23, 2012

Who is America's best Governor?

Palin was considered America's best from 2006- 2009. Bobby Jindal was the best from 2009 to 2010.



Now as we go forward to fix our fiscal crisis, we have:



Walker, Christie, and Kasich leading the pack.



I will add Brown and Cuomo also because they are at least paying lip service to cleaning up their states as well.



Which one is best?Who is America's best Governor?
I like Andrew Cuomo.



Walker is at the bottom of that list.
The guy from Montana that had enough fore site to actually run a state rather than sell it for a no - bid contract . Walker and Kasich are doing more harm than good . If the republicans can't reign in the Tea baggers they are done politically . No independent in their right mind will vote for that mess ..You can't win a general election with 28 % of the population ....The tricks they are using in Wisconsin and Ohio are deplorable ... Cheerleaders have more dignity in their selection .Who is America's best Governor?
Lip Service? Lol.

I have been a NY Citizen for 3/4ths of my life. When we want your opinion you'll be the first to know because I will probably show up here and ask for it.

Andrew Cuomo is a great Governor but you lost my interest when you mentioned Palin at the beginning of your "question". From one troll to another, You're nothing but a GD troll seeking attention and you must be braindead if you think Sarah Palin is "America's best".



GFYS.
Imho, it would be Claire McCaskill.

http://politicmo.com/2011/02/22/mccaskil鈥?/a>

Oops. Sorry, she's not a governor, she's a Senator. I couldn't find any governors who support unions so, I guess I don't really like any of them.Who is America's best Governor?
CHRISTIE!!!
I like Walker, but Brewer deserves some consideration.
In the long run I would say the Gov. from Wisconsin. He will destroy the Republican party.
There's only one governor: Jesse Ventura!
Christie
John Kasich. As a matter of fact, I wish he'd run for President. Brewer, then Walker are runners-up in that order.
Anyone not named Hickenlooper
I like Walker and Christie
Jesse Ventura
Jesse Ventura
I love all 3, but I'll go with Walker!
Walker is the best.
Scott Walker and Jan Brewer
Did the American people come out and vote for these folks? I notice all your picks are Republicans.
There are no good governors.

No comments:

Post a Comment