Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I send a letter to someone in the military?

I thought that I'd send someone in the military a letter for veterans day, but I have no clue how to address it. I do not know anyone in the military, so I just want it to go to a random soldier. How do I do this?How do I send a letter to someone in the military?Go to Martin's and ask, they have some that they take care of. They were handing some out in class today.How do I send a letter to someone in the military?you can't really do that. my fiance is in the military and i had to wait a while to get his set address. if they're on a base they more than likely have a P.O. box so it would be hard to just figure out someone's without knowing them. sorry.How do I send a letter to someone in the military?Don't want to post any addresses here, but email me, and I can give you some suggestions.How do I send a letter to someone in the military?
Try joining a 'charity' website that caters specifically to military moral support. My mother was very active with a site called booksforsoldiers.com. I mailed literally hundreds of packages to our troops. It has a very secure structure to prevent any ill-wiled people from mailing inappropriate stuff as well.



After you get access to a list of soldiers and their addresses, you just send things like you were mailing them locally. It doesn't cost more to get it overseas when it's going to a military address.

No comments:

Post a Comment