Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do obtain a military ID for my immigrant wife?

My fiancee will be arriving in the states in July 2009. We are getting married right away. She will not have a Social Security card for a few weeks. Will I still be allowed to obtain a military ID while I wait for a social security card. My fiancee will be arriving in the states with a K-1 visa. Does any military member, particularly navy, have experience with my situation.How do obtain a military ID for my immigrant wife?If you have a Pass %26amp; I.D. office, check with them about that. I don't know what the chain of command is like in the Navy, but if you have a Rear Detachment Officer in your unit, they might know as well.How do obtain a military ID for my immigrant wife?First you have to be married to claim her as a dependent. When you have a social security card, take that and your marriage license to the pass and ID office and get her enrolled in DEERS.
  • sea doo
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment