Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best website for finding a military penpal?

I really want to get a penpal in the military, but I can't seem to find any really good sites for it. They all seem to be dating services or sending just care packages. I actually want to email them or send them a letter. Anyone have any suggestions?What is the best website for finding a military penpal?www.anysoldier.com is a good one.

www.military.com is a good one.

www.supportourtroops.com is a good one.

www.soldiersangels.com is a good one.



That's about all I can come up with offhand.What is the best website for finding a military penpal?you should check this penpal website.

http://www.hipenpal.com

it's Free.

Report Abuse

What is the best website for finding a military penpal?military or prison penpal J/K my brother gets messages on MYSPACE but they're always busyWhat is the best website for finding a military penpal?
hugsfromhome.org

No comments:

Post a Comment