Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much would you say a private military contractor make?

I'm smart and athleticish and I'm about to graduate High School. I could go to college, but I have to pay for that, and I don't really know what to do anyways, but bounty hunting or private military contracting sounds neat.



The way I see it, I can either find something interesting or kill myself.How much would you say a private military contractor make?I work as an intel contractor, and currently make 320k/yr



I did, however, do 6 years in the army prior to applying for this position.



They want military experience for the high paying positions, but the others still pay well, 80k-120k per year for no experience.How much would you say a private military contractor make?Depends on what kind of PMC you work for and where.



NOTE: PMC does NOT mean security contractor.



99.9% of PMC's do something other than security, like cooking, laundry, warehouse worker, truck drivers, construction, clerks, etc



2. Your not gonna get a job with a PMC coming out of high school, you have to have experience in a job they need first.



3. All PMC's are NOT ex military.How much would you say a private military contractor make?Depends on the contract.

The Black Water mercs that were working in Iraq were rumored to have made around 10k a month.
But most of these guys were ex-special forces so obviously their skills don't come cheap. But if you don't really have much to show for then obviously you're not gonna get paid as much. Just like in any other company.How much would you say a private military contractor make?
It will largely depend on your skills. All PMCs are ex-military.

No comments:

Post a Comment