Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will the military take a person without a colon?

I want nothing more from my life than to join the Marine Corps. Only thing is, I have a rare condition called Familial Polyposis and the doctors are going to take out my colon. I have been told by a reliable source that the Corps will not take me, but what about any other section of the military? Thank you very much for your time, and answers.Will the military take a person without a colon?well if the corps won't take you then neither will any other branch. But don't give up it doesn't hurt to try, if this is what you always wanted to do then go for it. I will give you alittle hint if this colon want give any problems and it won't effect your ability to perform BCT and standing and walking for a long time. then don't tell them that you had your colon taking out. And then again when I join the Army and in MEPS they had made everyones spread they legs apart. they didn't touch anything they just stand back and look at your stuff. so I can't say it doesn't hurt to try. Just go to the stations and ask every branch because at least you will know.Will the military take a person without a colon?
No, the Marines will not take you, but there are many other ways you can help America. It is your desire to serve that makes you a patriot, not whether the military will take you. Thanks for loving America enough to want to serve. For that I respect you and wish you all the best in whatever you do with your life. Contact your Congressman and ask what jobs are available in support of the Marines. You should be able to find something you can do that those in uniform will appreciate and that will provide you with a good future.

May God bless you.Will the military take a person without a colon?No branch of the military will take you. I was in the Navy Reserve in 1991 when I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I had to have a colon resection ( most of my colon was removed). My personal doctor that treated me cleared me for the military, but the Navy doctor said I was unfit for service. I ended up with a honorable discharge under medical conditions.Will the military take a person without a colon?
Help me understand this situation, does this mean you have special needs or medical aids? The military usually doesn't take people who have special medical needs. Or, they get branched into non-combat MOS's.Will the military take a person without a colon?it may be waiverable, it all depends on what the doctors say at MEPSWill the military take a person without a colon?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment