Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I get rid of the military time in the Sims 2?

When I installed Seasons, it changed my time to military time (24 hour time). Is there anyway I can change it back to the regular 12 hour time? I've read from somewhere else that there is an option in the settings area. Where you can turn the 24 hour on and off and all, but that option doesn't exist. The game settings is there, but no 24 hour option. Is there another way to change it? Or a good working mod that you know works?How do I get rid of the military time in the Sims 2?go to the options menu and go to game settings and click "force 12 hr clock" and then its back to normalHow do I get rid of the military time in the Sims 2?go into menu and change the clock time to 12 hr
  • pick a part
  • sigalert san diego
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment